Leadership Classes Currently Offered at Cuesta College
- Student Leadership
- Units: 1.0–3.0
- Provides membership opportunities in the Student Senate with additional leadership experiences in the planning/implementing of student activities and services. Students can initiate on-campus or off-campus community projects and programs.
- 262 Syllabus
Student Learning Outcomes
After participating in the leadership program (courses) or being involved as a student leader, students will:
- Understand leadership as a process and reflect on how values and experiences affect how they choose to serve and lead.
- Be able to integrate leadership competencies with practical experiences.
- Be able to think ethically and critically.
- Be able to make individual decisions and participate effectively in group decision-making.
- Develop a personal philosophy of leadership, social responsibility and civic duty through demonstrated involvement in activities or completion of course/internship.
Cuesta College Student Life & Leadership - San Luis Obispo, Building 5300, in the Student Center
firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: (805)546-3289/Fax:(805)546-3105