Outreach/Student Success Activities
Pathways to Cuesta College
WHAT WE DO
The Outreach/Student Success Activities Office provides information to high school students, parents, faculty, and the community to educate and promote the value of a lifelong education, and to recognize Cuesta College as a valuable educational option.
We are dedicated to maximizing student access to Cuesta College and to providing support and information for the transition to college regardless of age and background. Our goals are to:
- Provide timely information about the college, its policies, procedures for admissions and enrollment.
- Provide support, assistance, guidance and resources for potential and current students to meet their higher education aspirations.
- Educate the community about Cuesta College and its programs and benefits through presentations, personal contact and mailings.
WE'LL HELP GET YOU THERE
Cuesta College offers a wide range of exciting and valuable programs. It’s our job to connect you with the College, create awareness and generate excitement about our programs to help you reach your educational and career goals. Our staff is always looking for ways to reach potential students and assist them in their educational journey with Cuesta College. Some ways in which we do this are:
- Traveling to high schools to talk to students about the many options and directions in which Cuesta can take you in your future career, and provide enrollment information. If we currently do not serve your high school and would like more information, please contact us.
- Reaching out to community organizations and local businesses to share information about Cuesta’s degree and continuing education programs that fit both your busy schedule and budget.
- Participate in regional college fairs, career days, and high school events to showcase Cuesta College as an excellent choice for quality, value, and diversity.